Common problems and countermeasures of rainwater collection tanks and Inner Mongolia wastewater treatment accident pools: Common problems in the initial rainwater collection tanks. The initial rainwater of chemical companies usually contains higher concentrations of chemicals. According to the principle of decontamination and shunting, the initial contaminated rainwater needs to be properly collected and shunted. After treatment, the rainwater with a relatively low degree of pollution in the later period is directly discharged into the natural receiving water body through the rainwater system after passing through the simple pretreatment to trap suspended matter and solid particles in the water. Common problems are as follows:
1) The calculation and collection of rainwater in the initial period is not scientific, and the design of the initial rainwater collection tank is too large or too small;
2) No initial rainwater collection pond is set up or the initial rainwater pond is mixed with the accident emergency pool;
3) The pollution confluence area is unreasonably set up, and the areas where sewage treatment in Inner Mongolia may be polluted by dripping leakage and washed away by rainfall are not considered;
4) Treating indoor or underground areas and waste water from manual cleaning operations as polluted initial rainwater;
5) The rain and sewage switching device adopts manual control to cause a delayed response, and some of the rainwater overflows and discharges in the initial stage;
6) After the initial collection of rainwater, no treatment is taken in the later stage, and wastewater treatment in Inner Mongolia is directly discharged.
2. Countermeasure: All rainwater in the plant area enters the wastewater treatment system; or rainwater is diverted, and the rainwater drainage system has all the following measures:
① There is a collection pool or rainwater monitoring pool for collecting the initial rainwater; a shut-off valve is set on the outlet pipe of the pool, and the valve is normally closed to prevent the polluted water from draining out; there are lifting facilities in the pool to send the collected material to the factory area Sewage treatment facility treatment; when it is impossible to control the accident liquid with the device cofferdam and tank bank, the outlet valve of the rainwater system and the damper on the pollution prevention dam should be closed. Inner Mongolia wastewater treatment cuts off the passage between the anti-overflow facility and the outside world, Discharge into intermediate accident buffer facilities;
If there is no intermediate accident buffer facility, it is directly discharged into the end accident buffer facility;
② It has monitoring and closing facilities for the rainwater drainage system (including the drainage channel). There is a person responsible for closing the rainwater outlet in an emergency (including the situation of sharing a drainage system with clean sewage) to prevent rainwater, fire water and leakage. When the regional drainage ditch passes through the factory area: ③ If there is a drainage ditch, the drainage ditch does not pass through the production area and the tank area, and there are measures to prevent leakage and contaminated fire fighting water from flowing into the regional drainage ditch. When the regional drainage ditch passes through the plant area:
1) Not suitable for production areas; wastewater treatment in Inner Mongolia
2) Measures should be taken to prevent leaking flammable liquids and contaminated fire fighting water from flowing into the area's drainage ditch.
3) The liquefied hydrocarbon tank group or combustible liquid tank group should not be arranged close to the drainage ditch.