Analysis and development prospects of ultrafiltration technology for sewage treatment in Inner Mongolia : the world is facing a shortage of fresh water resources and severe pollution of the water environment, while traditional sewage treatment has long been unable to meet the requirements of various types of difficult wastewater treatment, and wastewater treatment under high requirements The market has huge potential. Membrane technology is called water treatment technology in the 21st century. It is expected that the output value of functional membranes will exceed 250 billion by 2020, with an average annual growth rate of 20%. Ultrafiltration is a membrane separation technology. Its membrane has a porous and asymmetric structure. The ultrafiltration filtration process is a solution separation process based on the pressure difference between the two sides of the membrane as the driving force and based on the principle of mechanical sieving. The use pressure is usually 0.01 ~ 0.3 MPa, the sieve pore size is 0.005 ~ 0.1μm, and the molecular weight is 1000 ~ 500,000 Dalton. Ultrafiltration originated in 1748. Scht used a cotton rubber membrane or Lu membrane to separate the solution. When a certain pressure was applied, the solution (water) penetrated the membrane, and proteins, colloids and other substances were trapped. Its filtration accuracy far exceeded Filter paper, so he coined the term ultrafiltration. In 1896, Martin produced the first artificial ultrafiltration membrane. In the 1960s, the concept of molecular weight was put forward, which was the beginning of modern ultrafiltration. The 1970s and 1980s were a period of rapid development, and they began to mature after the 1990s. China's research on this technology is relatively late. It is still in the research period in the 1970s, and only entered the stage of industrialized production and application at the end of the 1980s. In the past 30 years, the development of ultrafiltration technology has been extremely rapid, not only has a unique role in the separation of special solutions, but also increasingly used in industrial water supply. For example, in seawater desalination, pure water and high-purity water preparation, ultrafiltration can be used as a pretreatment device to ensure the long-term safe and stable operation of subsequent equipment such as reverse osmosis. Ultrafiltration also plays an important role in the production of food and beverages and mineral water. Because ultrafiltration only removes suspended solids, colloidal particles and bacteria in water, it retains minerals that are beneficial to human health.
Overview of ultrafiltration equipment
Principle of ultrafiltration: Ultrafiltration is a membrane separation process based on sieving separation principle and pressure as the driving force. The filtration accuracy of Inner Mongolia sewage treatment is in the range of 0.005-0.01 μm, which can effectively remove particulate colloidal bacteria and heat sources in water and high Molecular organic matter. It can be widely used in the separation, concentration and purification of substances. The ultrafiltration process has no phase transformation and operates at normal temperature. Inner Mongolia wastewater treatment is particularly suitable for the separation of heat-sensitive substances, and has good temperature and acid and alkali resistance and oxidation resistance, which can be below 60 ° C. Long-term continuous use at a pH of 2-11.
Advantages of ultrafiltration equipment:
1. Ultrafiltration membrane elements are produced by world-renowned membrane companies, such as domestic Sano imported Dow ultrafiltration membranes, etc. to ensure that customers get the world's highest quality organic membrane elements, thereby ensuring the interception performance and membrane flux.
2. The system has a high recovery rate, and the quality of the obtained product is excellent, which can realize efficient separation and purification of materials and high-fold concentration.
3. There is no phase change in the process, without any adverse effect on the composition of the material, and the separation, purification and concentration process is always at normal temperature. It is especially suitable for the treatment of heat-sensitive substances, completely avoiding the disadvantage of high temperature destroying biologically active substances, which is effective Retain the living materials and nutrients in the original material system.
4. The system has low energy consumption and short production cycle. Compared with traditional process equipment, the equipment operation cost is low, which can effectively reduce production costs and improve economic efficiency of the enterprise.
5. The system has advanced process design, high integration, compact structure, small footprint, easy operation and maintenance of sewage treatment in Inner Mongolia, and low labor intensity for workers.
6. The system is made of sanitary pipe valves, which are clean and hygienic on site, meeting GMP or FDA production specifications.
7. The control system can be individually designed according to the user's specific use requirements. In combination with advanced control software, the on-site centralized monitoring of important process operating parameters can avoid manual misoperations and ensure long-term stable operation of the system from multiple aspects.
Ultrafiltration membrane elements: PVDF hollow fiber ultrafiltration membranes prepared by thermally-induced phase separation processes for ultrafiltration modules, which are characterized by large flux and high-strength chemical resistance washing, can be widely used in drinking water purification and wastewater treatment, reuse, desalination, and seawater Desalination and other fields. Especially in the treatment of high-concentration and high-pollution wastewater, the test data of Inner Mongolia wastewater treatment show that it has a significant advantage over similar products in the market.