There are many types of chemical wastewater, such as petrochemical industry, coal chemical industry, acid and alkali industry, fertilizer industry, plastic industry, rubber industry, dye industry, leather industry and other industries are likely to produce chemical wastewater. Among them, Inner Mongolia wastewater treatment process is divided into inorganic chemical wastewater and organic chemical wastewater. Inorganic chemical wastewater mainly contains acids, alkalis, salts and suspended matter; organic chemical wastewater mainly comes from basic organic raw materials, synthetic materials and other industries. It is very polluting and difficult to decompose. As large water users, chemical plants have low water reuse rates, which not only waste a lot of water resources, but also cause environmental pollution. And the shortage of water resources has threatened the production of these large industrial water users.
Different types of wastewater have different drugs. Coating wastewater treatment agent is used to remove complex, toxic and refractory substances in wastewater. The paint wastewater varies widely, so the first step in treating it is to add the drugs that need to be added. Then, after the subsequent treatment, if certain toxic ingredients in the pharmaceutical wastewater cannot be added, it will have an impact on the health of employees in the follow-up action. What are the precautions for using coating wastewater treatment agents in the following versions? Five points need to be paid when using chemical paint mist coagulant to treat coating wastewater:
1. Size of floc: Too little floc will affect the drainage speed, and too large floc will inhibit more water and reduce the degree of mud biscuit. Inner Mongolia wastewater treatment process can adjust the size of floc by selecting the molecular weight of polyacrylamide.
2. Sludge characteristics: The first point is to understand the source, characteristics, composition and proportion of sludge. According to different properties, sludge can be divided into organic sludge and inorganic sludge. Cationic polyacrylamide is used to treat organic sludge, relatively anionic polyacrylamide flocculant is used for inorganic sludge, basic polyacrylamide is used for strong alkaline, anionic polyacrylamide is not suitable for sewage with strong acidity and high solid content. Mud usually uses large amounts of polyacrylamide.
3. Flocculation strength: The floc should be stable and will not break under the action of shear. An improvement in the molecular weight of polyacrylamide or the selection of a suitable molecular structure will help improve the stability of the floes.
4. Ionicity of polyacrylamide: For dewatered sludge, different ionic flocculants can be selected through small-scale experiments. Inner Mongolia wastewater treatment process to select the most suitable polyacrylamide, so that the best flocculating effect can be obtained, the largest Minimize usage and save costs.
5. Dissolution of polyacrylamide: good dissolution, can play flocculation effect. Sometimes it is necessary to accelerate the dissolution rate, and the concentration of the polyacrylamide solution can be improved.
Organic polymer flocculants / paint mist coagulants are long-chain polymers with a linear structure. It must undergo a swelling process in water. Solid products or highly concentrated liquid products must be made into an aqueous solution before use and then added to the water to be treated. Mechanical stirring equipment must be installed in the dissolution tank to prepare the aqueous solution, and the continuous stirring time of the dissolution solution should be controlled above 30 minutes. The concentration of the aqueous solution is usually about 0.1%. The higher the concentration, the higher the viscosity of the solution, the more difficult it is to add, and the lower the concentration, the larger the volume of the solution pool. In order to avoid the formation of alum by the flocculation reaction of organic macromolecular flocculants with these suspended solvents, the Inner Mongolia wastewater treatment process must avoid the presence of large amounts of suspended solvents in the water used to dissolve the solvents.