In the winter, sewage treatment plants may have a series of difficulties or problems due to lower or lower water temperatures. Inner Mongolia sewage treatment includes decreased physical and biological adsorption capabilities, reduced biological activity, difficult sedimentation, and sludge swelling, resulting in sewage treatment capacity and The quality of the effluent water is difficult to guarantee and meet standards, damage to mechanical equipment, and personal injury.
I. Common measures for winter operation of sewage treatment plant
Sewage plant operations in cold regions have to take measures such as increasing sludge return flow and increasing sewage retention time. These measures may further reduce sewage water temperature, especially the increase of sewage retention time, which will cause the sewage water temperature to decrease linearly with time. In general, measures such as increasing sludge return flow and increasing sewage residence time can be used to make low temperature resistant bacteria metabolize pollutants as much as possible. Current projects generally adopt measures such as reducing sludge load, increasing sludge backflow, increasing hydraulic retention time, and even heating or holding the pond to ensure the normal operation of the sewage plant in winter, but this will not only increase the project's Investment and operating costs will also cause a series of problems such as sludge swelling.
The current solutions are very limited. The measures commonly used in some northern cities in China are:
(1) The walls of the aeration tank, secondary sink and other tanks are insulated with foamed thermal insulation boards, the outer bricks are enclosed (filled with slag, expanded perlite, etc.), and the roof is covered with thermal insulation measures;
(2) An air preheating chamber is set on one side of the blower to preheat cold air from -10 to -20 ° C in winter to 5 to 8 ° C; a pipe gallery is installed in the air duct, and Inner Mongolia sewage treatment is convenient for heat preservation.
(3) Appropriate heating of sludge, including reflux sludge;
(4) Use hot steam to heat the sewage entering the aeration tank.
These current measures will increase the operating costs of sewage treatment.
Second, the anti-freezing plan of the sewage treatment plant in winter
If the amount of sewage in the sewage treatment plant is insufficient and production cannot be stopped for other reasons, there are two main ideas to keep the sewage in each treatment unit of the sewage treatment plant from freezing:
The first is to continuously add heat to the sewage in the treatment unit,
The second is to increase the fluidity of the water so that it flows continuously. Due to the different characteristics of each sewage treatment plant, the measures adopted in Inner Mongolia sewage treatment are not the same, and should be combined with its own characteristics to adopt methods and methods suitable for its own anti-freezing.
1. Conscientiously implement the inspection system, especially the night inspection system, including anti-freezing parts and anti-freezing content into the content of the shift, to ensure the safe operation of the water plant in winter.
2. All sewage and sludge pipelines and equipment that have moisture stored in them should be protected against freezing. Measures to prevent freezing include adding insulation, heat tracing, and continuous flow of the medium, so that no water-containing medium can remain in the disabled pipelines and equipment.
3. Before the winter, heat insulation the process pipeline valves of the water plant, or install vent valves.
4. Before entering the winter, the water plant should strengthen the comprehensive inspection of the intact condition of the windows, doors and windows of the integrated office building, dehydration machine room, warehouse, dosing room, and power distribution room. The problems found should be resolved in time to eliminate the unsafe factors.
5. Before the winter, the fire piping and fire hydrants of the water plant shall be fully inspected. The fire hydrants shall adopt effective anti-freezing measures such as blanketing with felt or landfill isolation.