The purified water resources will not cause secondary pollution to the environment and can be reused. So, where is the wastewater treatment equipment used? At present, the research on wastewater pretreatment process mainly focuses on changing the coagulation conditions such as the type of coagulant, dosing amount and stirring time, and acid adjustment in the pretreatment process. The effects of pH value and the order of entering the high-efficiency fiber filter on the pretreatment effect are rarely reported.
1. Wastewater treatment equipment is used in: Hydrolytic acidification tank. The main process of this process is to pre-treat the wastewater before treatment, subjecting the wastewater in the water to a certain anaerobic fermentation, and improving the biodegradability of the wastewater. This is an important step before the wastewater treatment in Inner Mongolia and can directly affect the later stages. The efficiency and treatment time of wastewater treatment can maximize the efficiency of wastewater treatment and reduce consumption.
2. Wastewater treatment equipment is used to: contact oxidation tank. The oxidation pond is divided into several levels according to the degree of pollution of water treatment, ordinary type and enhanced type. It is generally judged based on the processing time. If the treatment time is not more than four hours, use a common oxidation tank, and if the treatment time is between 4-6 hours, use an enhanced oxidation tank. It mainly uses the effluent from the hydrolysis acidification tank to flow to the contact oxidation tank for biochemical treatment. Most of the organic matter in the original waste water is degraded and purified here. Aerobic bacteria use the filler as a carrier and use the organic matter in the waste water as food to decompose the organic matter in the waste water into inorganic salts to achieve the purpose of purification. To survive aerobic bacteria, there must be sufficient oxygen, that is, sufficient dissolved oxygen in the wastewater to achieve the purpose of biochemical treatment.
3. Wastewater treatment equipment is used in: impurity sedimentation tank. After the wastewater is treated by the biological contact oxidation pond, the effluent flows freely into the sedimentation tank. The Inner Mongolia wastewater treatment plant further precipitates and removes the fallen biofilm and some organic and inorganic small particles. The sedimentation pond is based on the principle of gravity. When flowing from the bottom to the top, gravity will precipitate the material. An adjustable weir is set in the upper part of the sedimentation tank to adjust the water level. The lower part is provided with a conical sedimentation area and a sludge gas device. The air source is provided by a fan, and the sludge is conveyed to the sludge aerobic digestion tank by means of stripping.
4. Wastewater treatment equipment is used for: disinfection treatment. The general standard of the disinfection tank is 30 minutes. If it is hospital wastewater, the retention time of the disinfection tank is increased to 1-1.5 hours. Our company adopts chlorine dioxide disinfection device. The disinfection tank and disinfection device can continuously change the dosage according to the amount of water output to achieve the purpose of more water and more medicine, less water and less medicine. Other devices can be prepared separately. (If used in industrial wastewater, disinfection tank and disinfection device can be omitted)
5. Wastewater treatment equipment is used in: sludge aerobic digestion tank. The remaining sludge discharged from the sedimentation tank is subjected to aerobic digestion and stabilization treatment in the tank to reduce the volume of the sludge and improve the stability of the sludge. After aerobic digestion, the amount of sludge is small. When cleaning, a manure suction truck can be extended from the inspection hole of the sludge tank to the bottom of the sludge tank for suction and then transported (cleaned once every six months). The upper part of the aerobic digestion tank for wastewater treatment sludge in Inner Mongolia is provided with a supernatant liquid return device, so that the supernatant liquid overflows to the hydrolysis and acidification tank.